Department of Co-operation
Ramakrushna Mahavidyalaya , Darapur is started in year 2000. As the college aimed at the social and complete development of students. Co- operation is started in the same year. Cooperative movement is a major tool for poverty eradication. Co-operation is in every human being as natural tendency. But use of co-operation for business purpose required cooperative education. Our college among very few colleges where co-operation subject available for unde graduate courses.
In this subject covers cooperative movement in England, Germany, Russia , China , Israel , Japan , Italy and India . In curriculum includes history of India cooperative movement, functioning of various cooperative institutes, cooperative laws and basic knowledge of cooperative accounts and audit which helps to give practical and theoretical know how about the functioning and complexity of the mechanism of cooperative institutions . Cooperation movement specially stacks holders of movements required high moral values because; aim of cooperative is not only to earn profit but to render high level services to members and society.
The Aim of Co-operation
The study of co-operation aimed to enhance students to create interest towards work together, start cooperative venture or to make them more informed to start cooperative institution which covers members in small area to start business activity. We all depend on one another. Here we refer customers, society and the organizations. We are working towards the same goal that of students has understand cooperative values and togetherness.
The objectives of co-operation are
- To introduce the students to the field of co-operation .
- To create and awareness among the students about resources and management of cooperative institutions .
- To provide comprehensive knowledge of cooperative values .
- To provide knowledge and develop skills regarding functioning of cooperative institutions .
- To understand cooperative laws .
- To introduce cooperative accounting and auditing .
- To inform about history of cooperative movements .